12:10 AM

I have a friend that I met in November when he got a job at my company. He had recently moved up here from Florida (he is a little confused) Two days

I have a friend that I met in November when he got a job at my company. He had recently moved up here from Florida (he is a little confused) Two days or so into the new job he already didn't like it and was contemplating quiting. One day he told me when I ended up switching stores he didn't know how he would make it. Well the day came and I switched store and a few days later he didn't come-back from lunch, he was done. As he was looking for a new job he said he would probably have to move back to Florida to get his old job back because of the job market in this area.

Then I talked to him later in the day and he said he was going to end up staying...Tonight I talked to him again and it looks official this time, he is moving back to Florida, to witch I say...Can I come to? J/K but I do say this, Goodbye my good friend, goodbye smiller, we could have had a lot of fun making fun of you and your wife for having the same name or for going to wal-mart on your lunch every day to buy juice, or for always going in the back by yourself (i don't think we ever found out what you were really doing back there did we?). It was real, it was fun, but it wasn't long enough. Good bye smiller, good bye.
blog comments powered by Disqus