9:50 PM

Video Chat-ting...

The webcam....yep the thing that absolutely exploded about 2 years ago, we are finally catching on. We are using it (when it works) and learning, we are constantly learning. Let me tell you the single most important thing about using the webcam to chat with people, it's to make sure that person is normal. Yep, that's it. It may seem simple but it is often overlooked. If you have ever looked at someone and thought that person is a little abnormal then you don't want to do a webcam with that person. Every person who uses a webcam experiences this uncontrollable urge to do every little immature thing they can think of just because they are on camera, believe me-if we knew you would do what you are doing now we would not have let you have a camera. To those of you who may or may not be reading this, and who find these urges irresistible (you know who you are)...seriously, you need help.

If you want to help people out maybe you can wear a sign that says "Hi, I am too immature to use a webcam, I constantly find myself doing stupid immature stuff. If I ask you to do a webcam with me or you find yourself wanting to do a video-chat with me, don't. You will regret it. I am not capable of being normal in a video-chat setting."
blog comments powered by Disqus