9:28 PM

myChristianConnection.org

I can't believe I am doing this, my site is no where near where it needs to be in order to be functional, but I would like people's thoughts on it, I encourage all of you to go check it out.  You can find my site at myChristianConnection.org hopefully you like it.  Just so everyone knows and understands...there will definitely be errors on the site, probably most of them I know about, some that won't be fixed immediately only because I don't have much time to work on it, and some because I am still new.  As it gets better I will let everyone know and then you can all begin sharing it with friends, co-workers, and Church members and then hopefully the site will grow.

I encourage you to go ahead and sign up and register on the site so that you will be able to visit the forums on the site.  There is a forum titled site feedback, if there are errors and stuff I encourage you to leave the info in the forum and not on this site or my email box, only in the forum on the site please.  Please feel free to disregard the forum thread titles and such and just go ahead and try them out as I am looking forward to seeing how they respond.  That's all for now...Later.

P.S. I haven't remembered my funny post yet...I don't know if I will at this point, let's hope so, it would have been super funny.
blog comments powered by Disqus