7:40 PM

Bank Robbery

While I was at work the other day I found out that the bank that we deposit our money at everyday, had been robbed, oh, I would say, about three days prior. Not only that, but my manager had been at the bank a mere 10 minutes prior to the robbery, how crazy is that?!?!?! So, naturally I had to take the deposit to the bank a day later and guess who I saw at the bank? No other than a Mr. South Bend Police Officer (I thought you have to be kidding, what is he doing here? j/k) Anyway, I know some will worry (though there is no need to), I thought that this was an interesting story and I wanted to share it none the less. If I wanted to scare people I would tell them about the death threats I receive over the phone at Sprint!!! But that story is for another time. Be good to your cell phone sales reps folks, see what we have to put up with?
blog comments powered by Disqus