8:42 PM

The work puzzle has been figured out...

So...here is how it all shakes out. My manager is leaving, my Assistant Manager is staying. Me and the other two sales staff people are switching stores, yes I am going back to my old store. The other Store Manager is coming to our store, the other Assistant is being promoted, and that sales staff is coming to our store. I will have two months or so to prove myself and apply for the Assistant Manager position at the new store. There isn't any guarantee or anything that I would get it but my Regional Manager said that we are opening a new store before my current store moves and it is possible that I could end up on that management team. Lot's of changes, little time. Apparently I will be going back to my old store starting either Monday or Tuesday...

So there you have it...The work puzzle has been figured out.
blog comments powered by Disqus