3:35 PM

Introducing SquawkTalk!

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce everyone to SquawkTalk! This new site is still a work in progress, it has some work to be done, but I want to introduce everyone so that you have the opportunity to help influence it's design. This new site is the combination of several things. First of all, I don't post here much anymore. This site was started as a progression from Xanga.com, and it has served it's purpose. However, I no longer like to keep everything so separate. So, in an attempt to converge many things into one, I have taken this blog, as well as parrottpeople.wordpress.com and merged them into one new site called SquawkTalk.

I hope you enjoy the new site. After a bit I will probably be deleting this site entirely, however probably not until after the new site has undergone the finishing touches. I want to make sure all of my content is safe, after all, it dates back to early 2001. Without further ado, here is SquawkTalk!



blog comments powered by Disqus