6:30 PM

A glimpse

I have a couple of idea's in my head about things I would like to write but they are still being tossed around in my head right now. Things like....Well I will write them when the time comes. I encourage feedback and would like to see specific thoughts about how people perceive the topics.

Ok, ...I changed my mind I will give you a glimpse into one thought I have been tossing around. As Christians if you don't know what to do...Is it better to do something and be wrong, or is it important to know God's will first. And I have a question for all those normal Christians out there who are not quite sure if God will audibly speak to you, how do you know? Is it the warm fuzzy feeling you get? If God can do the warm fuzzies then why can't he talk audibly to you? Moving on, if He can talk audibly to you then it seems to follow that He would speak to you His will in a situation, and if He is going to do that, then shouldn't we know what He wants before we act? But, if we don't know what He wants, then what? Example, moving across country, buying a house, or car. It's easy when discussing what to have for supper but what about the big things?

And, are you doing what you are called to do RIGHT NOW???

blog comments powered by Disqus