7:47 PM

Thoughts for the day...

It's crazy, since I started writing I have been completely unable to produce the thoughts and idea's I have in my head, into my blog. I have 3 topics for other days when I can finally get my thoughts in order, even now as I type I find myself stopping and reading, then stopping and re-reading, and then...re-reading. I am eager to discuss topics such as jobs vs. callings (one in the same???) What the purpose of church is (do we go their to learn, get fed, feed others?), and other topics, but everything I sit down to type, my thoughts become long, dried-out, and borrrrring. No one is going to reply to posts like that, so I save as draft and try to come up with something else so that you at least keep checking back. Very crazy that this post even makes sense.

So what can we do about a situation like this? Glad you asked. We are going to ask for discussion topic idea's and what are your thoughts about the topics I listed above? Maybe if someone speaks out then I will be able to gather my thoughts on your thoughts and then we might have something.....Or maybe not. But we will have started something. If nothing else then tell me if you like some of the changes to my template and add your own suggestions about things I should do. You may have to explain how to implement any idea's you have because I am still learning, or if you have a blog I may just cheat and look at yours to copy and paste (Thanks Rhonda!) Anyway, those are my thoughts of the day.
blog comments powered by Disqus