12:53 PM

New to blogging...My first post!

I am new to blogging and this is my first post so hopefully you find what I have say interesting. Most posting will be about things I have been mulling over in my head that I haven't quite figured out yet. My posts are just a way to organize my thoughts, things I don't want to lose, but want to remember. I have been stalling for a while now to create my first post, I have had this account for months and I am just now posting. I will try to post frequently but...We will see how it goes. I do look forward to talking to other like minded individuals. It seems difficult to find others who think similarly on the topics that I will post on most frequently.......Life and Religion. My next post will be following shortly, anyway that's all for the introduction...See you next time.
blog comments powered by Disqus