11:18 PM

Slipping...I think.

I think. I think that in life we like to carry things on our backs, things like financial issues, relationship issues, and spiritual issues. Then we focus on some while letting others slip. Then when we figure it out, when we realize it's not working, then we go to God. If we focus on Him all the time...like truly focus, it seems that all aspects of life are handled and we look good at juggling...until we take our eyes off God...then we look silly, that's right silly! I think it would be better if we always focused on God. I think this is why Jesus says My yoke is easy and My burdens are Light & whoever is weary and burdened come to Me and I will give you rest. This definitely rings true in my life.

Question of the day: What burdens are you carrying that you need to give to Him?

Or

Thoughts to ponder: What other verses ring home to you in your everyday life? What Biblical truth do you rely on?
blog comments powered by Disqus