12:36 AM

Why all cell phones are (not?) Evil.

When opportunity knock, answer the door...Food for thought. It seems that in life, God will show you something, and then it's like, you know I really need to change that about myself (or rather let God change you since that's why He showed you what He did) and then BAM! It's test time. Like the other day, God showed me that the picture I have of life has a lot of stuff in it, nice house, car, ect. But then He's like, 'Is that what's important? Or should you rather desire Me and the calling I have placed on your life?' Then your like, you know I could give it all up to serve Him because that's what I want...And you meditate on it and begin to dwell on the things of God and not stuff, and then it happens, something pops up that you need (want) and your stuck in a rut. Like for me, here I am giving up everything I ever wanted and BAM! This brand new phone comes out that I really need (want) and I mean I really need it (want it). So I am stuck....Just thought I would let you all know, so you can buy it for me. :)

Another thought, 'Is the fact that we want stuff wrong, or is it the control that the stuff has on us?' Because first we want it, then we think about it, then think about it some more, then we buy it. But, we also have to pay for it, so we go to work to afford it and then the stuff gets us...Sad face :( If we can have stuff and not stuff us, then we are ok. Because when I go out and buy a new phone (cause you know I am really into phones and work at a phone store...Big mistake right?) then I take it home and its like 'wow this phone is really cool....And I still have all the same problems and disappointments in life that I had before...But the phone is cool....But now I have more disappointments in life cause now I have to figure out how to afford it....

Ok people, comment time.....You have been slacking lately. :)
blog comments powered by Disqus