9:34 PM

Wow...Crazy Day!

My day started out with a meeting between the sales reps only at my store...at 8:30. not good... for me. I did get double chocolate pancakes from ihop as part of the deal, so that was good, the meeting on the other hand was not...lets leave it at that. I then talked to a friend for over 45 minutes on the phone and that was one of the best conversations i have had in a long time! Today was my day off in 8 days and originally i was going to work but decided 'no thanks' was a better option. Then it was off to a friends office to drop off some things i promised to give him, that turned out to be the second best conversation i have had in a long time and ended up being about 4-4.5 hours long...oops. Since i had not been planning on this detor it was now time for supper and grilling, which was nice. Then it was an after supper snooze which lasted not nearly long enough before i ultimately had to transfer myself to my bed, at which time i was jumped on constantly by a certain two yr. old someone, at which time i remembered i was expecting an email and that's how i ended up posting a new blog...nice huh?

I know i was listening to Shaded Red on an earlier post but i am still listening to them, they are simply amazing. Everyone reading should go out and buy both of there CD's, they are that good...and they will change your life!

I know most people don't care about the earlier parts of my day, at least in that much detail, but i must say, today has changed my life forever. Talking to those two guys today...it was a real blessing. Both guys actually have the same name, weird huh? But here is the thing, those two guys, i can't thank them enough, it's really cool to know people like them who just took an hour(s) out of their day just to talk. The one guy just let me sit in his office to talk to him in the middle of his work day and accomplished next to nothing...it's astonishing. I really appreciated that.

The mind blowing words of wisdom that these two guys shared will at some point be added in future blogs, but at this time..it's off to bed.
blog comments powered by Disqus