1:00 AM

The Bible...Today's Bonus Post

I think that reading the Bible can be difficult to get into...I know that its Gods love letter to us...but it still doesn't really do it for me even if I think of it like that. I mean I have had 5 yrs of Bible college training on the Bible and the interpretations of it, but when I read it...nothing. I don't know what to do about it....but I think it's just the way I am wired because... I just don't think I am that type of person, you know? (Sometimes I feel guilty that I am not into God's love letter, but it's not directed towards God, since i am not really a romantic letters type of person.) How do you over come this, how do you really solve this, because the Bible is like the spine and glue that holds everything in place and together? I am sure I would have less blog posts, or at least better blog posts if I wasn't always rambling about daily issues...stinky, silly, common, everyday issues. (See post below ) Maybe my posts would encourage people instead of causing more inner conflict...Well folks, what do you do to get into the Bible?
blog comments powered by Disqus