11:47 PM

Today vs Yesterday...

I was recently thinking about church and what it is today verses what it once was….It seems that what it has become is a get together group that you pay for every month, that’s rather expensive (roughly 10% of what you make). What it use to be was a source for legit, life changing relationships…now-a-days we tend to get together to feel good. Unless I am just missing it, I just don’t see people having life changing upside down experiences and where everyone cares more for others than they do themselves, and people going out and really, and I mean really changing the world for Christ (note I am included in these groups)

It seems that I may be negative or gloomy when it comes to things in posts. I guess I just don’t see the value in some things that we as Christians or society tend to value. Maybe my experience has proved to lack value, or it may be that I am just negative…who knows. Whatever the case I always seem to give the church a tuff time huh?
blog comments powered by Disqus