12:47 AM

Today...

Today we took a trip to Chicago...yes THAT Chicago... (Like, which other one was there...right?). Anyway the purpose of the trip was to drop my brother off at O’Hare Airport...yes THAT O’Hare Airport (was it still funny the second time?). Anyway I won't see him again until his wife delivers their first baby....boy that baby is in trouble... We celebrated by eating at Giordano's Pizza, only the best pizza in the world (we didn't celebrate my brother leaving...even though we should have...: we celebrated my almost birthday) Anyway I just wanted everyone to know that I went to Chicago today. A different brother went to Chicago also (though he didn't go with us) and refused to meet up with us, can you believe it, he just flat out refused...!

There has been enough funny posting now so let’s move on...

Has anyone ever been in a situation that was difficult and you believed God was about to move you out of it? Maybe you plan to start something new and exciting in your life and then you realize that maybe the pieces that you thought were going to be moved in your life are now only going to be tweaked? Well now the question becomes complicated and this...Is God truly moving you on (or are those your own plans) or is He leading you to stay (and moving on was your plans)? Interesting question that I will not debate in my post because...ready for it....I have been debating it already and still don't know!

This post seems kind of like a ramble tonight...because I guess that's what it is...feel free to ramble in the comment section.

Good Night.
blog comments powered by Disqus