11:36 AM

Basketball...

Last night I got the opportunity to get back on the basketball court after a 1 year layoff. So sure, I was a little rusty, a little slower than last time, and a little winded. You should have seen me dunk though, it was tight! Anyway, one of the many times I went sky high into the air to block a pass I came down the wrong way on my left leg and severely sprained my knee (so severely I went to MedPoint, so you know it was serious). Before everyone goes crazy, my team will be fine and we should still make the playoffs, however, I will be on injured reserve for about the next 6 weeks so….what can you do? Anyway, I thought you would all want to know. You also may get the urge to laugh at me when you see how much I am limping, but trust me, that wouldn’t be a good idea. You may be the next thing to get dunked when I get back on the court!
blog comments powered by Disqus