11:28 PM

January 1st

January 1st I will be starting my new position at the South Bend Sprint Store location. Basically i will be transfered from my current location at the Mishawaka Store to the South Bend Store. This does come with a promotion and a little bit of a pay raise (very excited), but more importantly....well I guess that's the most important part. The position is the exact same thing I do now but I get a higher hourly pay plus my codes will be able to over-ride more things. I will also be relied on more to open, close, and be involved with some managing of the sales floor. In the new position I am not quite management but more than just a rep, I guess that's good.

I tallked to my regional manager on the way home from Christmas and he will be expecting a lot of things from me that I have no experience in or qualifications and will receive no training (gotta love iPCS). Not only that but I will only be at the new store a week and then i will need to take a week off when we have our baby. On top of that the manager at the new store is leaving around the time I take off to have our baby. This means I will have more responsibility than normal due to extenuating circumstances. Anyway I thought I would let everyone know.

P.S. Is anyone making any temporary new year resolutions? I will be making the normal:
1. Spend more time with God / Family
2. Get my website up and running
3. Loose weight
4. Save up an emergency fund (check daveramsey.com for details)
5. New House
What about you?
blog comments powered by Disqus