10:21 PM

Christmas Break...

Most of us associate breaks as a period of time between two busy normal periods of time. Christmas break was exacly that. I had four days off in a row, but there was no break as i was gone non-stop. Sunday i went in to work for 30 min. to get a phone for my grandma. Then to Goshen...up all night early to rise (ok so we got up at 10 am but we were operating on about 6 hrs. of sleep...and i am not in college anymore so it's not working for me.)

Then Monday, wake up do gifts with family, extended faminly, then off to Angola where we were up all night and early to rise (ok so we got up at 10 am but we were operating on about 6 hrs. of sleep...and i am not in college anymore so it's not working for me.).

Then Tuesday, wake up do gifts with in-law family, and watch movie's all night and early to rise for sweeper evaluations Wensday (ok so we got up at 10 am but we were operating on about 6 hrs. of sleep...and i am not in college anymore so it's not working for me.) Sweeper guy comes, we say let us think about it then pack up and off we go to our home....BUT a detour sends us off couse and to the Essenhaus (which means eating house) for supper before going home, staying up late to update my blog for all you folks and early to rise for work (ok so work starts at 10 am but i will be operating on about 6 hrs. of sleep...and i am not in college anymore so it's not working for me.)

So you see there was no break (i get there were a few gaps in time but when you are not at home you are always kind of 'on' so in that respect there is no break).

I hope you all enjoyed my story, my Christmas was productive in landing me some favorite movies, two new pairs of jeans (get it pairs...ok) and shirts. Some nice candy (unfortunately no new belts ) and some other stuff... I forgot to say it on the 25th so i will say it now and you all will just have to forgive my tardy-ness...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
blog comments powered by Disqus