12:25 AM

A fun, no make that a VERY fun post...Enjoy.

This post is dedicated to Parrott Family members everywhere, but especially to Anthony and anyone who has married into our family. There truly is no one else like us



Dana Schmana: are you going to buy a laptop

Dana Schmana: or do you mean a spiral notebook

Dana Schmana: lol

Parrott84: a spiral notebook...its very important to but the right one, it effects so many aspects of your life that you can't make it a rush decision

Dana Schmana: I know, its like, "wide-rule" or.... "COLLEGE-rule?!?!!?"

Dana Schmana: and then there's the color. The brand. Recycled or not recycled.

Dana Schmana: it's enough to give me a headache, that's for sure.

Parrott84: blue outside or wacky design, separators or single notebook

Parrott84: it’s a lot of options to consider

Parrott84: I was thinking about getting a college team on the outside but then I was thinking maybe just plan and simple so I can create my own masterpiece

Dana Schmana: maybe you should get some professional input

Parrott84: anyway, autumn and I are praying about it...

Dana Schmana: it's a major financial commitment

Parrott84: there is a good chance this whole discussion is going into my blog...!

Dana Schmana: that way other people can be reminded of the things they need to consider

Parrott84: true

Dana Schmana: I’m all about preventing rash decisions that you might regret later, when you're trying to write in your notebook but somethings not quite right.

Parrott84: and Anthony can point to my blog as an example of what others can/may aspire to

Dana Schmana: exactly. Maybe instead of posting in your blog you should write it down in your shiny new notebook.

Parrott84: then I may be wasting paper and who knows, if I run out I will need to make another notebook decision sooner than I may have anticipated. That would then force Autumn and I to re-evaluate our budget in order to allow for another notebook. I mean maybe I should be looking into notebook insurance in case it gets damaged, wasted paper, or rained on, at what expense can I chance this type of purchase, at some point it's going to be too much.

Dana Schmana: maybe you should stick with loose-leaf.

Dana Schmana: I can see it's really stressing you out.

Parrott84: do I buy a binder for it?

Parrott84: 2 rings or 3 rings?

Dana Schmana: skip the binder

Dana Schmana: are you going to keep your desktop?

Parrott84: If I go with the binder I can get one with plastic on the outside and then put photos on the front or I could print up something with my name and address on it...

I hope everyone enjoyed this, I know Dana and I did...
blog comments powered by Disqus