12:24 AM

It's been a while...

Things have been status quo lately, obviously lots is always going on, right now it's just not that interesting. We did get a new manager at my new store...and my new store did VERY well last month. It's a good thing (about the new manager) because he is very focused and accomplished, i think he will be very good for our store. Apparently it's gonna be cold this weekend, my sister seams quite fond of reminding me of this (oh the torture of living in the Midwest and the pleasures of lake effect!!!) I think it's worse knowing my mom is on a cruise in the Bahamas during the worst of it..she had VERY GOOD timing!

I am looking for a laptop, that would be exciting news, however as of right now i am only looking and that's not so exciting...I am actually looking for lots of stuff, but until i find it you will be left guessing at what those things are (hint: i am not looking for my socks!). Anyway, it's late and i need some sleep soooo....(sweet bahamas cruise dreams)
blog comments powered by Disqus