9:39 PM

What do you think?

So here I am sitting in my chair watching the apprentice (which is a fan favorite at our house) and I started thinking..."Do you think God may ever ask you to do something that would have a negative result, just so He could teach you if you do such and such then blank will happen?" On the surface you may think that God would never do that...so lets dig deeper.

Why may God do that?
He may be trying to teach you something, maybe you will need that experience later on in your life, or maybe we don't need to know why and His ways are higher than ours...

Why wouldn't God do that?
Because as humans we don't think it makes sense, it's not logical, and because as humans we don't think it makes sense. Which is the only reason that I could come up with, so what are your thoughts.

Let's really spark the controversy, ok? I think He would / may...tell me why I am wrong.
blog comments powered by Disqus