5:47 AM

Comments, Layout, and Other Stuff...

So, I have done several things to the blog.  First off I have installed a Disqus Comments system.  It's pretty cool, you can comment on the blog as a guest, log into Disqus and then comment on any site w/Disqus, register w/Disqus, tweet a comment, or I think you can even use OpenId.  That is quite a few options.  The question is, 'Why did I do this?' and the answer is just because.  I wanted to try it.  Also, if it works good I could possibly use it on my other blog site (which is Word Press).




Secondly I have obviously changed the layout, pretty dramatically I might add, and it was a pain in places that are generally covered with clothes!!!   Lastly, I think it's kinda cool, but overall it doesn't give me butterflys, and it was a lot of work...so I don't know what to do now.


Thirdly, I noticed that someone commented on my Honoring God with your possessions post but I don't know who.  In addition since I installed Disqus, it puts their comment system right over the top, no biggie, if no one has posted.  The only way to un-install Disqus is to change my template...do you know what will happen if I do that???  Bad things man.  So, if you commented, will you comment again for me?  Laters everyone.

blog comments powered by Disqus