3:11 AM

The right way vs. the wrong way...

So tonight I was realizing some significant things about myself. At Doulos I am technically a volunteer on the Shelterwood side of things (I guess, that's what I was told tonight) and it's not technically my job. So, while I was thinking about things, rules, consequences, etc., I was thinking about how being a big can be a hard job because there are lots of ways. There isn't always just a right way and a wrong way, there is a hundred ways that are all subjectively right or wrong. That makes my job hard for me because I want to know if what I am doing is right or wrong.


It seems like many times I want to know before I do something if it's right or wrong, if there isn't a definitive answer, or better yet, multiple and equally right choices what should I do? The answer of course is to listen to the Holy Spirit...which gives us freedom and liberty...and just made everything that much harder for an analytical guy like me.

blog comments powered by Disqus